Cheyenne Mountain Public Broadcast House, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, conforms to the appropriate Federal Communications Commission’s regulations established in 2003. These regulations require our EEO Public File Report is available to the public.
It is the policy of Cheyenne Mountain Public Broadcast House, Inc. is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender or sexual orientation in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. We accept resumes and inquiries for the positions detailed on this page. Click on a job title below to view a detailed description.
Traffic Coordinator / Technical Assistant (Part-Time)
This is a great opportunity to join our team in an administrative position and learn about broadcast radio operations. This position allows for our new team member to have flexibility in their hours and learn about the exciting world of broadcasting. Previous broadcasting experience is not required. Attention to detail and computer database experience will give you great success in this position. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. View the full job description here.
Director of Development and Marketing
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Development and Marketing develops and implements strategies to grow awareness and revenue, ensuring the long-term financial stability for both KCME and Jazz 93.5.
Fundraising, solicitation & cultivation
- Develop and execute audience-based fundraising strategies, including direct mail, online giving, email and social media campaigns.
- Oversee sustaining member program, including conversion and upgrades. Work closely with general manager on retention strategies to ensure steady growth and minimal attrition.
- Manage donor records and financial transactions using the fundraising database
- Help develop acquisition, lapsed donor, renewal and additional gift appeals as needed. Work closely with all vendors to ensure timely execution and delivery of both year-round and seasonal mailings/ campaigns.
- Create e-solicitation campaigns to complement direct mail and on-air fundraising campaigns, as well as stand-alone e-mail appeals.
- Work closely with the general manager on on-air membership drive planning and implementation, including goals, messaging, thank-you gifts, strategies and production.
- Assist with major and mid-level donor cultivation and solicitation, including donor research, communication and moves management.
- Plans and manages a planned giving program
- Identify and cultivate foundation prospects and generate proposals for grants.
- Prepare and submit reports to foundations, ensures appropriate recognition and stewardship of grant awards
- Research and recommend additional revenue opportunities where appropriate.
Qualified, interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com with the subject line, “Development and Marketing Director.” Please include how you learned of the position. CMPBH is an EEO provider and committed to fostering diversity in the workplace. No phone calls, please. Position open until filled. Full-time, exempt position with some benefits.